Greenberg Traurig’s EB-5 team will sponsor and participate as an organizing committee member of the 2017 Invest in America Summit and Exhibition, the largest USA-themed investment conference and exhibition in China, with attorneys Kate Kalmykov and Laura Reiff as VIP speakers. The Summit will travel to four Chinese cities in 2017. Event dates and locations are:
- May 6, 2017 | Shanghai, China | Main Event
- May 7, 2017| Beijing, China
- May 13, 2017 | Shenzhen, China
- May 14, 2017 | Guangzhou, China
Invest in America welcomes U.S. investment projects, regional centers, real estate brokerage firms, franchises, private equity and venture capital companies, financial services, attorneys, CPAs, international trade agencies, government officials, and colleges to participate in exhibitions and presentations. The summit also promises investors and business executives who are eager to learn more about investment and business opportunities in the United States.
The conference in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, and Guangzhou will include an EB-5 trade show featuring more than 80 exhibition booths, and comprehensive breakout sessions lead by EB-5 industry leaders. As in previous years, the Invest in America planning committee anticipates strong attendance from China and around the world. Each location will include a full-day exhibition, migration agent roundtable, exhibitor presentations, a networking luncheon with migration agents, and panel discussions.
- Early bird registration discount of 10 percent off a Shanghai Conference (main location) booth fee, if payment is made by March 15, 2017.
- Extra 10 percent discount for all booth fees if participating in all four locations.
For more information, sponsorship opportunities, and to register, please visit http://www.top-eb5.com/.