Greenberg Traurig’s EB-5 group will sponsor and co-chair the third annual Southern California EB-5 Conference at the Balboa Bay Club & Resort in Newport Beach, California. The all-day conference will take place on July 21, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The conference will feature several panels addressing the latest developments of the EB-5 Program lead by industry leaders from regional centers, immigration and securities law firms, and leading EB-5 economists, among others. U.S. Congressman Bob Goodlatte, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee with legislative oversight on the EB-5 visa program, will serve as keynote speaker. U.S. Congressman Darrell Issa will additionally discuss the EB-5 program and his proposed SKILLS Visa Act. The conference is designed in a manner to equally provide a wide-range of EB-5 related topics to those who are new to the industry or well-versed.
- EB-5 Reform: Impacts of Proposed Legislation
- EB-5 Financing for Hotel Developers
- Introduction to EB-5 Marketing Overseas
- International Differences in Source of Funds
- EB-5 Securities Compliance & Broker Dealers: Commonly Overlooked Securities Issues
For more information about the conference, please click here.