Please join Greenberg Traurig’s Business Immigration & Compliance practice for a webinar entitled Executive Action on Immigration Reform: Now What? Due to the nature of this development, GT will offer two opportunities to participate in this webinar.
- Friday, November 21st | 1:00 – 2:30pm ET
- Monday, November 24th | 1:00 – 2:30pm ET
- What Executive Action means to the business community
- Extension of Deferred Action and its impact on employer compliance
- What else is new for the business community?
- What does this mean for immigration legislation?
- Is this action permanent? Can it be repealed?
- Laura Reiff, Co-Chair – Business Immigration & Compliance Practice
- Martha Schoonover, Co-Chair – Business Immigration & Compliance Practice
- Robert Maples, Director, Government Law & Policy
On The Blog:
For previous and current coverage on Immigration Reform, Executive Action and more, please visit the Immigration Policy section of Inside Business Immigration blog here.
To register for the Friday, November 21st webinar, please click here.
To register for the Monday, November 24th webinar, please click here.
Questions? Please contact August Trammell at email@example.com