Doing Business in China: Strategies to Mitigate Corruption Risk
China continues to be a critical market for many U.S. companies, but conducting business in China or with Chinese companies while avoiding liability for corruption is increasingly difficult. Join Greenberg Traurig and Marsh Risk & Insurance Services for complimentary interactive seminars that will help you mitigate corruption risk when doing business in China. Discussion topics will include:
- Red flags U.S. companies should note when doing business in China or with Chinese companies
- How training, internal investigation and self-reporting can help you avoid, reduce or limit the risk of liability for corruption
- Effective anti-corruption best practices to monitor agents, distributors, consultants and vendors
- Insurance coverage
The complimentary seminars will be held in two locations, including:
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. – Orange County (Costa Mesa)
- Thursday, October 9, 2014, at 12:00 p.m. – Silicon Valley (Palo Alto)
For additional information or to register for these complimentary seminars, please click here.
For registration questions, please contact Patricia Ramirez at 949-399-5876 or email@example.com. If you have any other questions, please email David M. Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.