Greenberg Traurig EB-5 attorneys in the firm’s the U.S. and Shanghai offices have been working to prepare for upcoming EB-5 conferences in China. The 2014 U.S. Investment Immigration Forum Conference will be held March 17th – 19th at the Marco Polo in Shenzhen, and The Invest in America 2014 Summit and Exhibition will be held March 22nd and 23rd in Shanghai. Full details for both conference are below.
- U.S. Investment Immigration Forum 2014 Conference
- March 17th– 19th at Marco Polo in Shenzhen, China
- This event will be attended by EB-5 industry leaders from around the globe, including more than 30 confirmed migration agents, as well as regional center representatives, U.S. immigration economists and tax experts, immigration services associations, and more.
- If you have not yet registered, please be sure to do so today as space is limited. The registration form may be found via this link.
- Sponsorships and exhibit tables are available in addition to registration fees, for more information visit this website.
- The Invest in America 2014 Summit and Exhibition
- March 22nd-23rd at Jing An Shangri-la Hotel in Shanghai, China
- The event welcomes U.S. investment projects, Regional Centers, real estate brokerage firms, franchises, PE and VC companies, financial services, attorneys, CPAs, international trade agencies, government officials, and colleges to participate in exhibition and presentations.
- Register today via this link
For more information, please contact Kate Kalmykov at firstname.lastname@example.org