Our more than 20 EB-5 attorneys are busy meeting with clients and prospective clients around the world. This Summer and Fall, GT’s attorneys have worked and continue to work for our clients throughout Asia and the Middle East.
- Kate Kalmykov led a team of GT professionals and our clients in seminars and meetings in Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
- James Cormie continues to accompany developers and regional center clients to assist in providing legal advice on the I-526 application process to potential investors as part of the services GT offers to clients on the ground in China, the world’s largest EB-5 market.
- Dawn Zhang and her EB-5 team from the Shanghai office meet with clients and work with investors and brokers.
- Kate Kalmykov met with clients and investors, and led educational seminars on EB-5 issues in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City this Summer.
GT back in the Middle East – Egypt and Dubai
- Laura Reiff met with clients and Investors in Cairo this Summer.
- Kate Kalmykov and Laura Reiff will attend educational seminars for the second time this year, present at conferences and meet with investors in Dubai this Fall, including Cityscape Global 2013 and “What is EB-5?” hosted by the N Group.
Please see enclosed links for U.S.-based EB-5 seminars hosted by attorneys Laura Reiff, Kate Kalmykov, Jennifer Hermansky and Ali Brodie in Los Angeles (including guest speakers Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President of NES Financial, Jeffrey B. Carr, President & Economist, Economic & Policy Resources, Inc. and Kamyar Amiri-Davani, EB5Investors.com) Chicago and Miami this Fall as well. In early 2014, our U.S.-based attorneys will be holding informational sessions and working with our clients in our offices in Mexico City and Seoul.
Please feel free to reach out to our EB-5 team for your EB-5 legal issues at EB5Options@gtlaw.com.