2013 National EB-5 Finance Seminar Tour
New York City
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
8:30 AM to 9:00 AM – Registration
9:00 AM to 4:30 PM – Program
Advanced & Practical In-Depth EB-5 Finance Workshop
Artisan Business Group will partner with the international law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP for the 9-city 2013 National EB-5 Finance Seminar Tour. We are hosting our third event in New York City, which will expose participants to a unique alternative financing opportunity for projects that lend themselves to the EB-5 immigrant investor program. A panel of attorneys in Greenberg Traurig’s Immigration and Compliance Group will detail the program’s criteria and benefits.
• Establishing Your Own EB-5 Regional Center Designation
• Learning to Effectively Utilize EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
• Developing an Efficient EB-5 Implementation Strategy
• Preparing a Game-winning EB-5 Business Plan
• Exploring Global Capital Market Opportunities
• Understanding Funds Transfer Process for Chinese Investors
• Capturing Alternative Finance for Your Projects
Award Winning EB-5 Marketing Advisor & Speaker:
Brian Su, Founder and President of Artisan Business Group
Guest VIP Speakers:
Jeff Carr, Economic & Policy Resources, Inc.
Phil Cohen, The EB-5 Resource Center
Reid Thomas, NES Financial
Lu Sun, MasLink Group
John Li, EB5Supermarket.com
Hong Yu, Wailian Overseas Group
Please email EB5Options@GTLAW.COM with any questions.
Log on www.eb5insights.com for updates on upcoming events.